Skip to content
- Different Roads to Learning A large and up to date selection of teaching resources specifically for ASD.
- Makaton SIGN language.
- Signalong British sign language.
- SpeechMark Practical books, resources and ‘ColorCards’ for health, education and special needs.
- Hand Writing Without Tears Curriculum design and teaching strategies to facilitate legible and fluent handwriting an easier skill for all students. The curriculum uses multi-sensory techniques and consistent habits for letter formation.
- Numicon Numicon is a multi-sensory approach to arithmetic teaching for children aged 3-7 and older pupils with special needs.
- Do2Learn Downloadable resources and information, some available freely, some for purchase.
- ABCTeach Access to numerous worksheets and cards- Small yearly registration fees.
- Autism Social Skills Teaching Learn how to manage your autistic child’s social behavior using social stories for autism to teach social skills and behaviours.