- FAB Research – Food and Behaviour Research (FAB Research) is a charitable organisation dedicated both to advancing scientific research into the links between nutrition and human behaviour and to making the findings from such research available to the widest possible audience.
- Autism Medical – Independent website evolved from the dovetailing of two innovative UK charities, Allergy induced Autism and Visceral, both dedicated to the investigation and treatment of dietary, gastrointestinal and immune issues in autistic spectrum disorders.
- Gluten free and casein free diet – The Official GFCF Diet Support Group FREE Informative Web site. Dietary Intervention Treatment For Autistic Spectrum Disorders.
- Feingold Association of the US – The Feingold® Association of the United States is dedicated to helping children and adults apply proven dietary techniques for better behaviour, learning and health, and to generating public awareness of the potential role of foods and synthetic additives in behaviour, learning and health problems.
- Specific Carbohydrate Diet (SCD) – The Specific Carbohydrate Diet (SCD) is a strict grain-free, lactose-free, and sucrose-free dietary regimen intended for those suffering from Crohn’s Disease, Ulcerative Colitis, Celiac Disease, IBD, and IBS.
- Autism Web – What on earth are gluten and casein? Can removing them from my child’s diet really improve the symptoms of autism and Pervasive Developmental Disorder (PDD)? US- based informational web site run by parent-volunteers. Lots of useful information.
Linwoods Seeds Products- and recipes ideas! Excellent source of Omegas 3,6,9.
Note: More information on dietary modification is available in the member section.
Body Ecology Diet- http://bodyecology.com/
Coconut products available online: http://www.coconutty.co.uk/
Where to Purchase Coco nut oil in bulk: http://www.coconoil.co.uk
Body Ecology Diet community: Bedrockcommunity:
Body Ecology Diet for UK community – link to be added.
Modified Atkins Diet- MAD for epilepsy control: http://site.matthewsfriends.org/uploads/pdf/BDADieteticsToday.pdf